Offered in a limited print edition of 50 total across all sizes and will come with a Certificate of Authenticity and a secure hologram that will be registered with Hahnemuhle’s Fine Art Registry database.
Artist signature and hologram
The artist signature and hologram will appear on the back unless otherwise requested. To request a signature on the front, please use the add a note section at checkout.
Custom Oak Frames - Black and Fusco
David has chosen a Custom Oak frame with natural grain handcrafted by Laumont with a choice of finish, either Black or Fusco (Brownish Red), with a 2 7/8” face x ¾” deep beveled back and a wood strainer with French cleat hanging system to showcase his prints. The print will be mounted on a 4-ply, acid free museum board with a ¼” white border between image and the matte, with a 2” 8-ply acid free window mate all around. Art UV glass is included in the price. There is a special window on the back of each frame to house the artists signature and the secure hologram.
Please note that adding custom framing will add to the overall outer dimensions of your finished product.
Premium Quality Anti Reflective Glass:
- Offers 92% UV protection
- Non Reflective-8x less reflective than regular glass
- Improved Light Transmission-Enhancing the true and undistorted colors of the artwork
- Easy to Clean-Scratch Resistant-Artglass can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth and Groglass or another appropriate cleaner
- Netral Colors in Reflection and No Color Shift Under an Angle
- High Durability and Long Lifetime of the Coating